Bangalore, the state capital of Karnataka of India is well known as ‘Silicon Valley’. The place is acclaimed to be a global exporter of Information Technology. The city is even famous as a tourist destination for its numerous attractive features.
Reasons why the city is wonderful for tourists:
- Provides convenient travel options to reach your destination easily and cost effectively.
- Offer numerous places to stay comfortably.
- Welcoming restaurants, cosy pubs and street foods offer varied flavoured dishes of the native place as well as common Indian food. In luxury hotels, you can satiate your taste buds desire with multi cuisine dishes.
- No language understanding barriers as local people can speak English fluently. Moreover, the local people are quite supportive and welcoming so the tourists feel always welcomed in this wonderful city.
- Affordable staying places and cheap modes of travel make it affordable tourist centre.
The city has multiple tourist attractions and hence it is listed as top tourist destinations in India.
The popular tourist attractions in the city
- Cubbon park – The beautiful garden is home of more than six thousand kind of flora. The park is located in the centre of the city, thus easily reachable.
- Vidhan Soudha – Awesome infrastructure in Neo-Dravidian style of architecture is in the midst of Cubbon park. It is the legislative state government unit.
- Lal bagh – An historical garden built by popular leader Hyder Ali in the middle of 18th The mesmerizing flower show conducted twice a year on Republic Day and Independence Day is something that is not be missed, if you are visiting the place in January or August.
Foreign tourists love the nightlife that the city offers. Thus, the Garden city is quite popular among people who are looking for excitement and office goers who want weekend enjoyment.
Few most sought after places that offers hospitality after sunset hours:
- Loft 38: Lodging pubs, markets, restaurants and other entertaining live music shows is designed in the shape of loft. People loving music, dance performance and food love to visit the place often.
- Skyee: A well known land marking place in UB city having open air lounge provides relishing dishes and all kind of beverages for their customers. Even high ranked performances are played in the ever-bright destination.
- High ultra lounge: The lounge boost of modern architecture aids to view the whole city from its rooftop. This is a favourite destination of people who love to relish multi flavoured food, beverages and like listening to music in the background.
- Pebble: People who do not prefer regular club life like to visit the place to dance on offbeat music tunes under the huge banyan tree. You can dance the whole night on your favourite beats with your friends.
The city nestling multiple gardens, restaurants, pubs, shopping malls and ancient monuments offers a lot of things to do in Bangalore. To know more about the wonderful city in India log on to tourist websites providing detailed information about the mode of suitable transportation to travel in the city and the best affordable place to stay while touring the Silicon Valley.